A lot waited prime Cricket Event – Indian premier League Ipl 2012, 5th Season is scheduled to begin on 4th of April will end on 27 May 2012 with a whole bunch of exhilaration and entertainment in outlet. The teams for the IPL Season 5 will be Chennai Super Kings,the Deccan Chargers, the Delhi Daredevils, the King XI Punjab, the Kochi Tuskers Kerala, the Mumbai Indians, the Kolkata Knight Riders, the Pune Warriors, the Rajashtan Royals and the Royal Challengers Bangalore. The IPL 2012 season is bound to be actually more entertaining and more engaging with more sponsors vying for leading spot in sponsoring the games and advertising companies-even raising. Cricket lovers are ready to cheer for IPL 5 2012..Cricket has always been like a religion in our country, the players are worshipped, Its more than a game for all of us. Fo r all those travellers visiting India during april and may, must go to watch the IPL, It will add an enjoyment to your trip. For more details regarding IPL tickets and the IPL tour packages, Enquire Now.
- Dona Paula in Goa is mystical and romantic :)Reblogged from Holidays In India: Dona Paula, a tourist paradise is a former village located in the suburbs of Panaji Goa. It was once a secluded bay and is at a place where two famous rivers: Zuari and Mandovi meet the Arabian sea. Once a silent village its now one of the most commercialized areas of Goa. […]
- Lucknow – The City of NawabsA Royal Masterpiece in Lucknow Lucknow is the capital city of Uttar Pradesh, the most populous state of India. It has a population of 4,875,858. Lucknow is also the administrative headquarters of Lucknow District and Lucknow Division. According to Government of India, the Lucknow district is one of the ninety Minority Concentrated Districts in India, […]
- Top 5 Summer Holiday Destinations in IndiaEveryone wants to enjoy their summer vacations in cool and calm places. A summer Vacations is a time to relax and unwind to get away from your normal routine and indulge yourself. Here is some best options that you can enjoy your summer vacations trip in Indian balmy beaches , rejuvenate in ayurveda resorts, scenic hill stations, […]
- Divine and holy place VaranasiThe land of Varanasi (Kashi) has been the ultimate pilgrimage spot for Hindus for ages. Often referred to as Benares, Varanasi is the oldest living city in the world. These few lines by Mark Twain say it all: “Benaras is older than history, older than tradition, older even than legend and looks twice as old […]
- Traveling Freely Anywhere :)“Those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard M. Baruch
- Dona Paula in Goa is mystical and romantic :)