- Vibrant Rajasthan has something for everyone!Originally posted on Holidays In India: Magnificent Jaisalmer Fort! Who doesn’t like colors? Everyone does! right ? If you get to experience the vibrancy on a vacation, I bet you would fall for that place… Rajasthan is certainly one such place. The unvanquishable forts, the magnificent palaces, rich culture and heritage, sand dunes and beauty…
- Unique & Varied Culture of IndiaOriginally posted on Holidays In India: The history of India is one distinguished by constant integration with migrating people, diverse in cultures and civilizations. Situated in the heart of Asia, history in India is called a crossroads of cultures from China to far Europe, and the most significant Asian connection to the cultures of Africa. India is a col […]
- A Picturesque Journey Through Indian RailwaysIndia is a vast country with a varied topography. As the train rushes through the wide space, one can feast one’s eyes on the shifting panorama-wide stretching fields of plain, dark-green clusters of trees and huge woodlands, misty blue hillocks on the far skyline, and every now and then one comes across peaceful villages, neat […]
- Buddha Vihar – A Home of EqualityThe Buddha Vihar has been constructed under the aegis of the Siddhartha Vihar Trust that was established in 1994. The Vihara hopes to spread the message of peace. Buddha Vihar situated in the Indian state of Karnataka and District is Gulbarga. It is a major Buddhist center in South India.
- Heritage Hotels in Desert State RajasthanMost Beautiful city of Rajasthan is Udaipur. Come India and explore most exotic hotels and glorious destinations of Rajasthan. You could never forget the real experience of vibrant culture of Indian States. Heritage Hotels makes our journey more comfortable and luxurious and when we relaxed then our mind and body want to explore much more […]
- Vibrant Rajasthan has something for everyone!
December 2016 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31