A lot waited prime Cricket Event – Indian premier League Ipl 2012, 5th Season is scheduled to begin on 4th of April will end on 27 May 2012 with a whole bunch of exhilaration and entertainment in outlet. The teams for the IPL Season 5 will be Chennai Super Kings,the Deccan Chargers, the Delhi Daredevils, the King XI Punjab, the Kochi Tuskers Kerala, the Mumbai Indians, the Kolkata Knight Riders, the Pune Warriors, the Rajashtan Royals and the Royal Challengers Bangalore. The IPL 2012 season is bound to be actually more entertaining and more engaging with more sponsors vying for leading spot in sponsoring the games and advertising companies-even raising. Cricket lovers are ready to cheer for IPL 5 2012..Cricket has always been like a religion in our country, the players are worshipped, Its more than a game for all of us. Fo r all those travellers visiting India during april and may, must go to watch the IPL, It will add an enjoyment to your trip. For more details regarding IPL tickets and the IPL tour packages, Enquire Now.
- Vibrant Rajasthan has something for everyone!Originally posted on Holidays In India: Magnificent Jaisalmer Fort! Who doesn’t like colors? Everyone does! right ? If you get to experience the vibrancy on a vacation, I bet you would fall for that place… Rajasthan is certainly one such place. The unvanquishable forts, the magnificent palaces, rich culture and heritage, sand dunes and beauty…
- Unique & Varied Culture of IndiaOriginally posted on Holidays In India: The history of India is one distinguished by constant integration with migrating people, diverse in cultures and civilizations. Situated in the heart of Asia, history in India is called a crossroads of cultures from China to far Europe, and the most significant Asian connection to the cultures of Africa. India is a col […]
- A Picturesque Journey Through Indian RailwaysIndia is a vast country with a varied topography. As the train rushes through the wide space, one can feast one’s eyes on the shifting panorama-wide stretching fields of plain, dark-green clusters of trees and huge woodlands, misty blue hillocks on the far skyline, and every now and then one comes across peaceful villages, neat […]
- Buddha Vihar – A Home of EqualityThe Buddha Vihar has been constructed under the aegis of the Siddhartha Vihar Trust that was established in 1994. The Vihara hopes to spread the message of peace. Buddha Vihar situated in the Indian state of Karnataka and District is Gulbarga. It is a major Buddhist center in South India.
- Heritage Hotels in Desert State RajasthanMost Beautiful city of Rajasthan is Udaipur. Come India and explore most exotic hotels and glorious destinations of Rajasthan. You could never forget the real experience of vibrant culture of Indian States. Heritage Hotels makes our journey more comfortable and luxurious and when we relaxed then our mind and body want to explore much more […]
- Vibrant Rajasthan has something for everyone!
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30