Capturing the spirit of Rajasthan and ensuring the perfect Rajasthani experience is Chokhi Dhani, a unique Village Resort. Chokhi Dhani literally means a “fine hamlet” i.e. a quintessential village that offers an ideal pastoral experience. Away from the urban life the quaint mud and thatch dwellings in the resort give the right blend of traditions – modern amenities in typical ethnic environment. An ideal place for a perfect vacation is Chokhi Dhani Resort and what makes it so? Without further contemplation it is the multiple facilities fulfilling all needs of guests. Chokhi Dhani has incorporated all that is needed to make a guest’s stay, a memory. Its continual improvement system always maintains the standards. So guests may rest assured that their comfort is in right hands. Chokhi Dhani Resort literally meaning the “Fine Hamlet” is a 5 star Ethnic resort, the only one of its kind in the country. With quaint mud & thatch dwellings set in sprawling acreage of land, it has 65 cottages, 8 Haveli Suits, 4 Conferences Halls, Bindola – the ethnic restaurant, Aarogosa – the multicuisine restaurant, Kesar Kyari – outdoor barbeque, Chaupal, Chandi Mahal Bar, Rhun Jhun – Discotheque cum bar, Kesariya – The Sansha Spa. Embedded with the richness and variety of Rajasthani culture is Kotri, Chokhi Dhani’s Lobby. It brings a churn of the ethnicity that lies in Rajasthan- bamboo net ceilings, mud plastered walls, paintings, murals, beautifully carved furniture and artifacts.
- Vibrant Rajasthan has something for everyone!Originally posted on Holidays In India: Magnificent Jaisalmer Fort! Who doesn’t like colors? Everyone does! right ? If you get to experience the vibrancy on a vacation, I bet you would fall for that place… Rajasthan is certainly one such place. The unvanquishable forts, the magnificent palaces, rich culture and heritage, sand dunes and beauty…
- Unique & Varied Culture of IndiaOriginally posted on Holidays In India: The history of India is one distinguished by constant integration with migrating people, diverse in cultures and civilizations. Situated in the heart of Asia, history in India is called a crossroads of cultures from China to far Europe, and the most significant Asian connection to the cultures of Africa. India is a col […]
- A Picturesque Journey Through Indian RailwaysIndia is a vast country with a varied topography. As the train rushes through the wide space, one can feast one’s eyes on the shifting panorama-wide stretching fields of plain, dark-green clusters of trees and huge woodlands, misty blue hillocks on the far skyline, and every now and then one comes across peaceful villages, neat […]
- Buddha Vihar – A Home of EqualityThe Buddha Vihar has been constructed under the aegis of the Siddhartha Vihar Trust that was established in 1994. The Vihara hopes to spread the message of peace. Buddha Vihar situated in the Indian state of Karnataka and District is Gulbarga. It is a major Buddhist center in South India.
- Heritage Hotels in Desert State RajasthanMost Beautiful city of Rajasthan is Udaipur. Come India and explore most exotic hotels and glorious destinations of Rajasthan. You could never forget the real experience of vibrant culture of Indian States. Heritage Hotels makes our journey more comfortable and luxurious and when we relaxed then our mind and body want to explore much more […]
- Vibrant Rajasthan has something for everyone!
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30